Whats the plan?

Many people ask me what is on the agenda next?

Well, LinoCat will be shipped back on board of a freighter to Palma de Mallorca and from there it will be sailed to Portimao in Portugal most likely.
When ? Good question the freighter left Florida a little late and has already been postponed a few days. The current plan is to fly to Germany this week.

From the 1st of August i will be working again! YEAH! No kidding.

Then we will see...

What will happen with this blog? I don´t know yet, for the time beeing i will continue it and then maybe use it as a daily update for what is going on.

Or it might rest until our trip continues? Who knows....

Comments

Sam said…
WHAT!? No more beautiful pictures of far-flung, exotic beaches? How am I going to make it through the winter (I live in Oz). I am devastated. I love your daily does of sun.

I will look forward to reading about more adventures of LinoCat in the future.

Best wishes,
Sam.
Sam said…
...that should read...'daily dose of sun'. See...I am so upset I can't spell anymore!

:-(
Sam.
s said…
hey, das ist schade aber viel erfolg im neuen job und lass weiterhin was von euch schreiben :-)

grüsse aus der pfalz
hope to see you next winter....we also enjoyed the trip of linocat and sometimes it was as if we would have been on board.....
best regards from windy amorgos/greece,
sylvia+helmut
www.onotoa.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog